Friday, September 3, 2010

The Quading Clarkes: Sep 3/10











We would like to thanks Rob Steer and his crew for doing such a fantastic job on staining/sikkens-ing the outside of the log cabin it makes it look brand new! I highly reccomend Longhorn Painting for all your painting, finishing work - Curt has Rob's card in his wallet and is out back cutting wood so I will have that phone number for anyone who wants it in my next blog.
Here is part of my family - they are starting to make annual quad trips out here and we couldn't be happier. Wish more of them would make the trip.....there's that familiar family dig eh? My mom Glennys in the red jacket with my Dad Donn in background and later both on quad. My cousin Bert and Myrna and then two shots of my cousin Wade - who has done more than his fair share of work around here on his son's mini quad, my uncles Dean & Grant and my Aunti Debbie and Sommer and Curt, Cooper and Clayton all headed out and had a great time. Aunti Joan and my grandmother Norma did not head out on the quad portion of the trip but last year they did!
Okay weather.....we have had steady little showers every couple of days or so with warmer days than we have had all summer in between. The trails have puddles and are not dusty. Be prepared for cool mornings and evenings, an occassional rain and then hot afternoons - it is the mountains. Hunting is commencing soon so be respectful of each other on the trails and just enjoy being outside.
We are cooking up some longer stay deals for October/Nov so give us a call. We are hoping to offer the deals into the winter season so plan for 4 nights or more. Plans are still in place for the doublewide being moved off by the time seeding is done in Sask. We reinvest in our oasis to try to offer more and more comfortable lodging for our guests. Cheers and thank you for choosing us! V




No comments: