Saturday, March 12, 2011

Snow Report: Mar 12/11

Hi - Sorry had earthquake on the brain after seeing those sad photos of Japan - I meant to say its VOLCANOs that "seed" clouds and then we have a big winter following - not earthquakes. Thus the Iceland comment ....I have snow brain.

Sunny with a few light flurries higher up and west of us at Sparwood. It is -5 and perfect! Will have reports back from the mountain tonight when Lee and his crew and Darcy & Justin come back from riding. I am sure they will be colourful.

Had a big bull elk chewing on my round bale and was like goldy locks ...asleep against the horse shelter when I went out this morning. If you're driving through here - watch out at Devon Gas Plant and Bohomolec stables area - the herds move back and forth across the highway in groups of 40 and they don't move for cars either. Cheers -V

No comments: