Thursday, February 19, 2015

Feb 19/15 - Dry Yard







Our yard is dry. Snow on the trail but at the Corbin hwy it's all dirt for too long of a stretch to be able to ride from here.  I have looked over every long range forecast I could find with no glimpse of better snowfalls to come. Cooper has done a vintage sled poker run and then went dirt biking and is off to Cranbrrok for another vintage derby this Saturday. People are saying you can find snow way up top but you have to trailer to get close. The Flathead has enough snow to ride in from the staging area but without new snow I can't tell you how long that will last. 

We don't want anyone disappointed so we are gonna call it a season, close up the cabins and get out and play ourselves.  If we find quadding or sledding worthwhile then we will let you know.  If it dumps snow then I will post it. Until then I wish you all happy hunting and hope you find snow. Cheers - V

No comments: